🔥 Calendar permissions cannot be turned on automatically after updating to macOS Sonoma
This article only applies to the problem that the calendar cannot automatically obtain all authorizations after updating macOS Sonoma.
If you find that your event does not show up on another device, please click here for support.
Please follow these steps
Due to new privacy settings in macOS Sonoma, access to Sorted³'s calendar will be automatically restricted after the update. You can do this by following the steps below:
- Open System Settings App by clicking on in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Open "Privacy & Security" and then click "Calendar".
- Find Sorted³ in "Calendar", make sure it's turned on, and click "Options" on the far right.
- In "Options", select "Full Calendar Access" and then select "Exit Sorted³ and Reopen" and Sorted³ will restart automatically
- Open the Sorted³ App, go to Calendar Settings of Sorted³, and re-check the calendars you want to manage in Sorted³.
Please note: If you cannot solve the problem through the above steps, then your situation is a special case. Please be patient and wait for us to update the version to solve it. If you have any other questions, please contact us through customer service channels.
Published date: 2023.09.29
We check the articles regularly. All content on this page is valid until the "Published Date" is updated.