Issue of crash while launching Sorted³ for macOS v3.6.X
Premise that refer to this article
- You used the beta version before the App Store version of Sorted³ for macOS was released
- You are currently using Sorted³ for macOS v3.6.X
Please follow the steps below to delete the data and settings of the old version:
- Follow the steps of "Settings-iCloud" in Sorted³ to turn off iCloud sync
- Open "Finder"
- Click "Go-Go to Folder" in turn on the left side of the menu bar at the top of the screen (or use the shortcut key ⌘+⇧+G)
- Paste the characters below
5. Select all files and folders to delete all data
6. Open Sorted³ again, and follow the steps in "Settings-iCloud" to re-open iCloud sync and make sure that the most recent sync time is a few seconds ago
The following is a video demo:
If you cannot find the folder, or have anything else, please follow the steps of "Settings-Contact Us" in Sorted³ to send us an email (please do not delete the information and files automatically generated in the email). After receiving the email, we will send you a new available version.
Published date: 2021.12.07