How to get sysdiagnose on iOS
You can obtain the sysdiagnose report by following these steps. Please follow these steps:
- Reproduce the issue. Just open Sorted and let it crash.
- Trigger a sysdiagnose by simultaneously pressing and releasing both volume buttons + the Side (or Top) button for 1 to 1.5 seconds.
- A screenshot will also be taken when the buttons are pressed and released.
- The sysdiagnose is triggered upon button release.
- On an iPhone, you will feel a short vibration when a sysdiagnose is successfully triggered. (The vibration will not occur on an iPad).
- Wait 10 minutes for the diagnostic gathering to complete.
Here is a video about how to get the sysdiagnose on iOS and here is a link to the profile you need to install TestFlightLoggingProfile.mobileconfig
Now, please send the sysdiagnose to us, you can send it to us by following these steps or follow the video.
- Open IOS settings
- Scroll to the bottom Analytics & Improvement
- Analytics Data
- Look for a filename "sysdiagnose (TODAY'S DATE)"
- Tap the export button in the top right.
- Email us at [email protected]