How do I request a refund?
According to Apple’s policy, apps or items purchased through the App Store need to request a refund from Apple, and you may get a refund for the PRO items you purchased. The entire process and results of the refund application are controlled by Apple.
Conditions of refund
- Your Apple ID status is normal
- Your Apple ID has no abnormal refund history
- Your payment is less than 28 days (UTC standard time)
- The refund application passed the risk control
(Please note: The refund conditions are set and judged by Apple. All conditions may not be fully listed. Apple may change the refund conditions.)
Request a refund
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Tap or click "I'd like to."
- Choose "Request a refund."
- Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
- Choose the item or items that you bought, then choose Submit.
You can click here to check the status of the refund application and learn about the when will you get the money back.
You can visit the Apple website to learn more about the content of App Store refund application.
If your refund is rejected, or if you have questions about the refund request, please contact Apple Support.
Published date: 2021.12.03